One Simple Act School Toolkit
- One Simple Act School Toolkit – (84 pages, 3.1 MB)
The One Simple Act School Toolkit provides grades one to six teachers with the tools and resources to have students personally commit to one of ten simple acts that protect the environment. This toolkit is flexible, offering a collection of tools that teachers can draw on based on students’ needs li>
Downloadable Toolkit Resources
One Simple Act for Schools also has a variety of downloadable online resources that can help you in the delivery of this program. These resources include:
- Student Commitment Cards – (2 pages, <1 MB)
For each student to write out and make their own personal One Simple Act commitment.
- Share Your Commitment Poster – (1 page, <1 MB)
For students to write their name beside the One Simple Act commitment of their choice.
- Group Commitment Poster – (1 page, <1 MB)
For classes that would like to make a group One Simple Act commitment.
- Impact Calculator
A spreadsheet to calculate the positive environmental impact of students’ commitments to simple acts.
Promotional Tools and Templates
Tools to advertise the environmental impact of students’ commitments.
- Hallway Poster – (1 page, <1 MB)
- Announcement Template – (3 pages, <1 MB)
- Newsletter Template – (1 page, <1 MB)
- Parent Letter Template – (2 pages, <1 MB)
Updated: Aug 5, 2015